NARCAN PILOT PROGRAM
A pilot program through the New Mexico Department of Health and Taos Alive have teamed up to provide Narcan, a life saving drug that reverses the affects of opioid overdose, to people who are at high risk of opioid overdose in Taos County through prescriptions and local pharmacies.
If you are interested in participating in this planning phase of the pilot program please contact us for meeting dates.
- Holy Cross Hospital - (800)755-6236 - 1397 Weimer Rd, Taos
- Tri County Community Services - (575)758-5857 - 105 Paseo del Canon West, Taos
- Smith's Pharmacy - (575)758-4823 - 24 Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos
- El Centro Family Health - (575)758-3601 - 1331 Gusdorf Rd, Taos
- Family Practice Associates of Taos - (575)758-3005 - 630 Paseo del Pueblo Sur Suite 150
- Taos Medical Group - (575)758-2224 - 1399 Weimer Rd, Taos
RESOURCES FOR NARCAN
- Flow Chart Inclusion Criteria
- Prescribe to Prevent Instructions
- Project Lazarus Chronic Pain Tool Kit
With Rise Of Painkiller Abuse, A Closer Look At Heroin an article by NPR November 2, 2013